1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
My favorite vacation spot is definitely Thailand! It’s beautiful, there’s so much to do/see, the people there are friendly, and the food is amazing!
2. Do you have a nickname? If so, how did you get it?
I go by Jennie Jay. Not really sure if that would be considered a nick name, but I added “Jay” because my last name is super long and it just made it easier for professors at school or people I didn’t know to call me that. Now, it just sticked, and every one calls me Jennie Jay.
3. What is your favorite piece from Brigitewear?
My favorite Brigitewear piece is the Desert Gold One Piece. It’s shimmery, has a thong backside, super comfortable, and you can easily dress it up!
4. What is your go to cocktail?
My go-to coacktail is a Tequila Sunrise or Margarita.
5. What is number one on your bucket list?
Number one on my bucket list is travel the world!
6. Most recent guilty pleasure?
My ultimate guilty pleasure is sweets, but more specifically I have been addicted to brownie thins.
7. Sports fan? What are your favorite sports to watch or play?
I am not a sports kind of gal. However, out of all the sports, I think basketball is the most entertaining to watch.
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
Celebrity crush? Zac Efron!!!
9. What are some TV shows you can’t live without?
I love to binge-watch How I Met Your Mother and Friends. Those shows never get old and my go-to series if I don’t know what to watch.
Want more? Find Jennie!