Shipping Policies and Terms
(Note: Priority or Rush Orders placed after 10AM PST will be shipped the next day. Most orders placed on Friday after 10AM through Sunday will be shipped the following Monday)
Free Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail for US and First Class Mail International for non US.
- Time: Your product's arrival time after shipment is usually 4-7 business days for U.S. orders.
- Cost: You may choose the Free Shipping option if your order totals $100 or more.
Standard Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail for US orders
- Time: Your product's arrival time after shipment is usually 3-6 business days for U.S. orders.
- Cost: Shipping cost is $4.99 for U.S. orders and $29.95 for International (non U.S. orders).
Priority Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx for U.S. orders only
- Time: Arrival time after shipment is usually 2-3 business days for U.S. orders.
- Cost: $9.98 for U.S. orders only
Rush Shipping is via FedEx Express or USPS Priority Express
U.S. Rush Shipping:
- Time: Arrival time after shipment is usually 1-2 business days. Orders received by 10:00 AM Pacific Time U.S. will usually ship that day and arrive the next business day. Orders placed Friday after 10 AM, Saturday or Sunday ship Monday & will arrive Tuesday or Wednesday
- Cost: $29.95 for U.S. orders
- Time: Arrival time after shipment in your country is normally 10-12 business days. Delivery to you will vary by your local Postal Service or FedEx delivery service. Orders received by 10 AM Pacific Time U.S. will usually ship that day via FedEx International Express.
- Cost: $29.95 for shipments to Australia, Asia (most countries), Canada, Caribbean, EU, Mexico, New Zealand, Scandinavia, U.K., (others countries available - inquiry), note remote area fee charges may apply, if so, you will be contacted. 3-5 business days normal delivery time.
Customs, Duty & VAT:
- If you are ordering from outside the U.S., your shipment may be subject to the duty and/or customs charges applicable in your country or region. Our products are shipped with a Customs Form PS 2976, or commercial invoice attached showing the contents as "Swimsuit" with minimal values, some countries however more strictly enforce customs, duties & VAT regulations, and require full shipment values to be shown. Beginning July 1, 2021, EU countries are imposing Duties/VAT on all shipments. Fees and VAT on your purchase will be collected at the time of delivery. To expedite receipt of your order, be prepared to render the payment to FedEx or Postal Services when your delivery is made.
Contact Us: You may contact us via email at inquiry @ shop-brigite.com, call our automated attendant at (800) 757 2550, send a fax to (800) 757 7990 or to speak to a swimwear specialist directly, call (800) 757 2550 x 3 between 8:00AM and 3:00PM PST, Monday-Friday
81730 HWY 111, STE21 • Indio, CA USA 92201